GrantBook’s Innovation Strategy is rooted in asking good questions. Questions we formulate based on what we see, hear and observe in and outside philanthropy.
- What other industries are undergoing rapid and substantial change?
- What organizations are leading the disruption?
- How are these organizations building their team and investing in their culture?
- What are examples of new skills and competencies of agile and creative teams that are building products/services that ‘surprise’ and ‘delight’ their user base?
- Based on the above, what are the implications for philanthropy?
It is becoming clear that talent in the digital era is increasingly critical important.